El Paraiso Oceanview Properties is an excellent investment opportunity for luxury Costa Rica real estate. Currently, we have six, 2-5 acre ocean view and mountain view lots for sale with prices ranging from $90,000 to $250,000.
The property has one main access road, which is 2.5 kilometers with a private gated entrance and guardhouse. Each lot has their own well for private water supply; plus there is ample natural spring water on the property to supply each lot.
Each home site includes ownership in an eco-friendly community with private nature reserves, including hiking trails, waterfalls, and access to the rivers and creeks which are nestled along the property.
We offer convenient, flexible financing!
Contact us today at 954-914-6859 to explore your opportunity to own a piece of paradise in the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
El Paraiso is located in the providence of Puntarenas, in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific.
This less developed area is quickly rising in value due to the increasing national and international investment in infrastructure, such as highways, ports, and construction of tourist projects.
El Paraiso is located in a small town, El Pasito, consisting mainly of Costa Rican families and a small mixture of North American and European transplants.
El Paraiso is enclosed in a spectacular setting of natural rain forest endowed with an abundance of springs, rivers, waterfalls, and majestic views of the mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
The property offers 10 panoramic ocean view lots on a total of 60 acres. The lots range from two to five acres, each with a home site with its own access to electricity and private water supply.
Costa Rica Oceanview Property
El Paraiso includes extensive private natural rainforest reserve areas throughout the property.
With numerous conservation and reforestation projects for all property owners to enjoy, you will have access to miles of nature trails and acres of preserved natural areas offering tranquility and serenity.
El Paraiso offers a backdrop of jungle covered hills, bordering the Savegre River, only minutes from the property, offering the thrill of white water rafting and great fishing.
El Paraiso Oceanview Properties offers:
- excellent Costa Rican investment opportunities in a high end, quality land development.
- ocean view lots of Manuel Antonio National Park to the northwest, 180-degree ocean views all the way south and east to Dominical.
- air and road access is easy with Quepos Airport only 15 minutes away!
- the town of Matapalo and its beautiful beaches – just 3 miles away. Matapalo will be a future high growth area for hotel and resort development.
- the towns of Quepos to the North and Dominical to the South – both within 20 minutes.
- easy beach access. It is located in the Canton of Garabito. Because of its closeness to the Central Valley, the 4 km long straight stretch of Jaco Beach is frequented not only by tourist and surfers from all over the world, it is also the most popular beach for the young Costa Rican crowd.